Your members are key customers and deserve to have the best service possible. Thanks to this new member renewal batch, SecuTix let you offer an higher level of services to your members while reducing the operations workload on your side.
Other new features and enhancements
Gabelhorn V2 also features a number of other improvements.
- Additional state of Product for external website
- Calendar Widget enhancement
- Guest Checkout with postal address
- Include simple charges to ticket price
- Conditional tariff support across seat category
- Distribution portal improvement
- Direct Debit management with Bottomline
- Split payment management with ingenico NPS
- More flexibility on the payment methods
Back office operations
- Display performance detail from file detail
- New back-office phone field
- Sales breach fees
- Sales Entity
- Open your cash drawer with one click
Data and configuration
- Set organisation variables in the organisation characteristics
- Double opt-in
- Identity card (DNI/Passport) as a contact search criteria
- Refund fees in refund batches for conditional matches
- Automatic reverse charge
- Automatic storage of the country of origin for none anonymous sales
- Automatic membership renewals
A reminder about the new SecuTix kit and Device Manager
There is an update available for the SecuTix Firefox kit, which includes a new way to manage communication between your box office and peripherals – printers, payment terminals and cash drawers. This is the 'Device Manager' installed with Firefox, which now controls box office peripherals. It replaces the applets, which are now discontinued.
If you haven't installed the latest version, please see How to install the SecuTix kit (Firefox and Device Manager).
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Internet sales channels are supported on all browsers used by more than 1% of the worldwide internet population. Reference can be found here: https://caniuse.com/usage-table