Online sales platform has been further empowered by Gravity! A more graceful, compelling and simplified catalog browsing experience is now offered through our brand-new Gravity Product Catalog Page with the possibility for users to toggle between list view and calendar view and filter by date and price range. Finding the desired event or visit pass has never been so easy for your online users!
Other new features and enhancements
Whymper V3 also features a number of other improvements.
- Unlock the power to gain further insights about your users' cart behavior and retarget cart abandoners
- Charge ticket resellers a fee on the refund from the resale platform
- Configure a payment fee applied to online sales
- Allow your customers to add a remark on your documents
- Allow downloading mobile tickets in bulk
- Define a validity period for your comfort variables
- Directly modify the themes & languages for future timeslots
- Configure your email templates using HTML
- Use order data within your email templates
A reminder about the new SecuTix kit and Device Manager
There is an update available for the SecuTix Firefox kit, which includes a new way to manage communication between your box office and peripherals – printers, payment terminals and cash drawers. This is the 'Device Manager' installed with Firefox, which now controls box office peripherals. It replaces the applets, which are now discontinued.
If you haven't installed the latest version, please see How to install the SecuTix kit (Firefox and Device Manager).
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Internet sales channels are supported on all browsers used by more than 1% of the worldwide internet population. Reference can be found here: https://caniuse.com/usage-table