Welcome to SecuTix Piz Bernina V2
The second 2017 release of SecuTix 360° focuses on providing your online visitors with more autonomy and freedom. Give your season ticket holders the freedom to resell certain tickets to other parties on the exchange market while you retain control over the applicable tariff so as to safeguard your revenue. Let your online visitors facilitate their (family and friends) community by giving them the option to buy tickets, pay for reservations and even load tickets onto RFID cards on behalf of their community members. For our museum customers, Piz Bernina V2 introduces greater flexibility in terms of managing visits, with bulk changes to visit tariffs and the option to specify visit duration independently of timeslots.
All of us in the SecuTix team hope you enjoy exploring this new release!
Piz Bernina V2: key new features
You decide which tariff to apply when a ticket belonging to a season ticket holder is resold, providing you with additional revenue on the difference between the season ticket tariff and the resale tariff. You can now also facilitate volume resales straight from the room plan.
Other new features and enhancements
Piz Bernina V2 also features a number of other improvements.
A reminder about the new SecuTix kit and Device Manager
There is an update available for the SecuTix Firefox kit which includes a new way to manage communication between your box office and peripherals – printers, payment terminals and cash drawers. This is the 'Device Manager' installed along with Firefox, which now controls box office peripherals. It replaces the applets, which are now discontinued.
If you haven't installed the new version yet, please see these instructions.
- Veto purchases based on where the buyer lives
Sales and payment
- Sell advantages from the touch cart
- Manage aliases in the Sales module or the contact form
- Make credit card refunds in real time (Ogone)
- Offer ESR payment by instalment
SAM - SecuTix Audience Management
- Simplified beneficiary and questionnaire input
- Display first and last name in separate columns in the 'questionnaire' domain
Innovation Lab – Gravity Widgets
- Make it easy for customers to subscribe to your newsletter with our Newsletter Widget
- Build your own product catalogue page with our flexible and responsive Product Widget
- RFID reader integrated at the point when you print cards on the Evolis printer
New features in the pipeline with integrated digital solutions from our partners
- Captcha becomes invisible thanks to early integration of latest Google invisible recaptcha
- Fortress GB integration
- Shared payment between members of a group via Sharegroop
- Enhancements to auto-complete for addresses in terms of how it displays the various choices, and better fuzzy search accuracy. A one-week free trial period is now available – contact us!
- Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Java 1.8u112