In a nod to its origins, the SecuTix team chooses each year a Swiss mountain peak to embody the four major versions of SecuTix 360º planned for the year. After Dufour in 2015, the upcoming versions of SecuTix 360° in 2016 will be presented to you under the code name "Matterhorn". Matterhorn V1 is the first of the SecuTix 360º versions released in 2016. For this first release of the year, we have put special emphasis on simplicity of use and on user autonomy in daily operations.
What's new in Matterhorn V1?
Matterhorn V1 highlights new and functional developments. Online sales, marketing, reporting, technical issues - all the new developments are organised by professional or technical topic for easy browsing based on your interests.
Do you know how to install an app on a smartphone? Then you will know how to use the new access control application on Android! With one-click installation and update, scan configuration, and modern and high-performing hardware, this new app is designed to allow you to welcome your audience at any time in the best conditions.
Give your audience an unique experience at your ticket windows! By replacing the old generation displays or simply enhancing the experience of your visitors from the start, the new public screen allows you to display rich content on elegant hardware that will imbue your institution with a sense of modernity.
- Your merchandising products are displayed from all angles.
- Your performances are each in their best light.
- Your timeslot passes start on time and consist of packages with performances.
- Your packages are displayed more simply and clearly.
- Your subscribers directly receive free tickets to additional matches on their card.
- Manage in a detailed fashion your tickets distributed from the seating plan.
- The percentage and amount of discount on the "shop" products are displayed on the receipt by default.
- A new document template allows you to provide your customers with a receipt that does not show the price.