You can now create a price which only applies if the customer is a season ticket holder or member of another institution that uses SecuTix.
- To do this you need to create a "verification by SecuTix 360°" type price verification interface
- Make the following settings:
- Enter the URL of the web services of the remote SecuTix entity. For production, this is https://<institCode>.ws.secutix.com
- Link the login and password with the internet sales channel of the remote institution
- Call the first parameter "Email address of account at <name of remote institution>"
- Call the second parameter "Date of birth" (although it's not really used)
- Here are the two recommended values for the "Filter characteristics" parameter:
- mainCategory=MEMBER to identify a member.
- mainCategory=INSIDE_SEASONTICKET to identify a season ticket holder.
- Finally, create a price associated with this interface.
Once the price is correctly parametrised, it appears in the ticket shop: